Developing a bespoke DAM for Holley
Auto parts manufacturer Holley operates at the cutting edge of high-performance automotive design. Comprising the company’s own market-leading electronic fuel injection (EFI) systems and a family of best-in-class specialist brands, the Holley’s group is recognised as the complete performance solutions supplier of choice for builders, racers and drivers across sports.
Bluprintx developed a bespoke, cloud-based Digital Asset Management (DAM) integration for Holley, delivering significant time savings and process optimizations.
- 1,000,000+ rows of data organised
- 100,000+ part numbers catalogued
- 20-minute dataset processing achieved
Bluprintx provided an end-to-end Digital Asset Management implementation in Iconik for Holley, analysing and organising the company’s vast dataset using a bespoke Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform; IO AppFlow. An internal pilot, extensive user acceptance testing and rigorous quality assurance ensured a successful deployment.
- All Holley product data collected, analysed and organised, with full dataset processing repeatable in 20 minutes.
- Equipped the Holley team with a live look-up feature and subsequent training to enable quick and accurate searches of the product dataset.
- Deployed a robust IaaS platform capable of providing a foundation for future automation projects, further optimisation and growth.
- Full implementation and integrations finalised according to Holley’s ambitious time and budgetary expectations.
- Developing a project roadmap, Bluprintx managed an initial discovery call and subsequent review sessions to determine an exact vision, outcomes and parameters.
- Bluprintx conducted an internal pilot, user acceptance testing to ensure alignment, and final quality assurance to ensure a smooth rollout.
- Bluprintx solved technical barriers using an in-house-developed next-generation IaaS platform, IO AppFlow – capitalising on its suitability for low-code automations.
- To promote adoption of the new system, Bluprintx helped to develop skillsets and confidence among Holley staff.
“The sheer scale of media and associated data held by the Holley’s family was becoming unmanageable in its existing form. The expertise and dedication offered by Bluprintx enabled us to categorise this data into an easily-accessible, cloud-based system. It has improved our processes significantly, and is saving us a great deal of time as we move forwards.”
Mark Gearhart, Director of Merchandising & Marketing at Holley